"From every mountainside, let freedom ring. And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"
News & Discussion Topics:
- Encountering Spirit in Nature
- Forty-Fifth Anniversary of "I Have A Dream" Speech (listen here)
- A Raga Suite to Sri Guru - Best of India
- Improvisations for Table and Vamsa - Best of India
- Serve Your Soul - Ben Harper
- Better Way - Ben Harper